Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Award Time

[bb.jpg]

I received this blog from Heather Taylor at the Dream Machine--thanks so much!

Here are the rules that came with the award:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

The interesting facts:

1. I used to live in Abu Dhabi when I was a little kid. And before you ask, yes. Yes, I did run into Nermal, and I refused to believe that it was a dude. Nermal is a GIRL cat.

http://www.busybeeblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/nermal.jpg

2. One time one of my best friends (you know who you are!) and I waited outside a theatre (twice!) to get John Stamos's autograph. One time even in very cold weather. What can I say? I love my Uncle Jesse.

3. Peter Lerangis is one of my Twitter followers. And R.L. Stine tweeted something at me last week. (The fact that I'm this proud of this stuff is kind of weird, I know, but I don't care.)

4. I have the biggest evil eye collection of anyone in my building. (I'm guessing.)

5. Sometimes I don't wear underwear to the gym.

6. One day I want to start a charitable organization for baby birds who are having trouble flying. I'd call it Go, Bird, Go!

7. I have a near encyclopedic knowledge of the girl group sound of the early sixties.

http://threeinacrowd.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/ronettes_1962.jpg

Now to give it to seven other blogs who are worthy.

1. Travel Ramblings. The next best thing to traveling! (So, will this AWARD butter you up at all and increase my chances at a certain PEPPERPMINT PIG?)

2. Not That Kind of Girl. The next best thing to singing karaoke, talking to strange people, or interacting with people. (Truly, the socially awkward introvert's blog.)

3. Unprofessional Critic. Great blog--where I go to get my fix on today's culture.

4. Psyched on the Prairie. Even more fun than reading the Little House books.

5. Awful Library Books. Wunderbahr book snark.

6. Living in the 80s and 90s. Nostalgia galore!

7. Children of the 90s. More great nostalgia.